Analytical Chemist (Bioanalytical)
We are seeking an Analytical Chemist with a Bioanalytical focus for a full-time, permanent role in in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
This role is responsible for the analysis of new animal health products for registration in domestic and/or international markets.
Duties will include:
- Perform analytical testing for new and existing products, primarily in support of Bioanalytical projects.
- Become competent in the operation and maintenance of analytical instruments, in particular HPLC and LCMS systems.
- Participate in analytical method development, method validation and in-use study investigations (eg GLP studies).
- Maintain up-to-date study records of all work conducted.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with various chemistry teams, assisting with various projects, to ensure collective knowledge is considered and utilised.
- Supporting the development of product profiles, generation of data and preparation of CMC packages to support and defend product registrations locally and internationally.
- Provide support to the business where required, for example supply of materials or method transfer as required.
- Participate in the development of new products or to the improvement of existing products and processes.
- Observe and follow GxP (GLP, GMP) guidelines and all relevant quality and regulatory requirements including immediate reporting of anomalous quality observations and equipment failure.
- Help to ensure a safe working environment through safe working practices, adhering to up to date WHS and laboratory safety guidelines.
We are looking for an outcome-focused team player that has the ability to build strong collaborative relationships across teams and departments. You will possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences
- Experience in performing analysis of Active ingredients and formulations using techniques such as HPLC.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment (e.g. GLP, GMP, ISO) is highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently
- Willingness and ability to learn from and share knowledge within the team
If your experience, skills and educational qualifications fit this profile, please submit your application.
Closing Date: Sunday 27th October 2019
Only applications submitted via SEEK will be considered.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
APPLY VIA SEEK