Business Systems Development Manager
An exciting new opportunity has become available to join the Senior Management Team of Jurox. This is a permanent and long-term role that requires an experienced Business Systems Development Manager with sound ERP system experience within a global manufacturing and distribution business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategically plan and develop business systems and tools to cope with the continued growth expectations in line with the established strategic direction of the business.
- Effectively manage, supervise and lead the Business Systems team to deliver on all objectives in line with the company’s strategy.
- Be the leader and driver for the implementation of new business system solutions where appropriate to the business requirements, working closely with primary stake holders to deliver specific requirements for business improvements.
- Take full ownership and responsibility to ensure buy in across all departments for the implementation of all new business systems.
- Keep all business stakeholders updated with regular communication to ensure successful change management across the organisation.
- Develop training programs to ensure appropriate training of all key staff in the use and functionality of any new business system and enhancements and develop appropriate policies and procedures and ensure all training is documented correctly.
- Manage the on-going maintenance and development of all business systems.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining the total department’s budget including all operational costs.
- Experienced and proven track record with ERP system improvements
- A solid ERP background within a batch manufacturing environment in particular strong working knowledge of Epicor ERP System
- Proven project management experience with hands on implementation, support and trouble shooting
- Good working knowledge of systems design and data base concepts
- Experience in application and problem-solving skills
- Able to strategically plan and develop business system solutions for an expanding global business
- A strong understanding of quality processes within a GMP environment
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM or other CRM systems
- Experience with a Document Management System (DMS) or Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ability to effectively prioritise multiple, competing demands and conducting trade-off analysis.
- Advanced planning and organisational skills within a technical and regulated environment.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to build strategic working relationships (both internally and externally).
- Strong MS Office skills; particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- Bachelor of Information Technology or similar and a Bachelor of Business would be highly regarded.
- Qualification in Project Management (Prince2, PMP, RegPM)
Please submit your application via Seek prior to 28 February 2020 to ensure that your application is considered.
Please address the selection criteria within your covering letter to help us better understand your skills and experience.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
APPLY VIA SEEK