Customer Service Manager
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our UK Customer Service/Inside Sales team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Country Manager and will be instrumental in delivering and maintaining our inside sales and customer service strategy.
This is a permanent full-time role and will be based in our UK office, located in the Crawley area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effective management of all inbound and outbound sales and customer service calls.
- Ensuring all customer enquiries are responded to in a timely manner
- Liaising with sales, marketing and veterinary support staff to satisfy customer enquiries
- Maintaining an exceptional level of service at all times
- Managing vendor relations
- Assisting in the co-ordination of employee activities
- Reconciling customer service and sales data
- Management and maintenance of the company database
- Managing a small team of inside sales representatives
Your Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer service and/or inside sales management role, or relevant business qualification and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Previous experience in call centre customer service management
- Experience in the Veterinary or Animal Health industry will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to build, motivate and co-ordinate a professional customer service team
- Strong communication skills including an ability to adapt your communication style with respect to technical language as required
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and accomplish tasks to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with a CRM, Salesforce™ preferred.
If your experience, skills and educational qualifications fits this profile and you would like to be part of our exciting future, please send an email to email@example.com quoting position code CSM.
Recruitment Agencies need not apply
Only those with the right to work in the UK will be considered for this role.