Experienced Analytical Chemist
We are seeking an Analytical Chemist for a full-time, permanent role in in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
This role is responsible for the analysis of new animal health products for registration in domestic and/or international markets.
Duties will include:
- Performing analytical method development for new drug products.
- Developing analytical methods that meet current domestic and international regulatory requirements.
- Participating in ongoing maintenance of analytical methods for existing products.
- Performing and participating in analytical method validation for new and existing products.
- Performing analytical testing for new and existing products
- Collaborating with R&D staff on new product concepts
- Maintaining up-to-date study records of all work conducted
- Participating in the technology transfer and pilot of new products
- Assisting with process development and improvement
- Building strong collaborative relationships with various chemistry teams, assisting with various projects.
- Supporting the development of product profiles, generation of data and preparation of CMC packages to support and defend product registrations locally and internationally.
- Observing and following the GxP guidelines, relevant regulatory guidelines, WHS and laboratory safety guidelines.
We are looking for an outcome focused team player that has the ability to build strong collaborative relationships across teams and departments. You will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum Bachelor of Science, major in Chemistry or related fields
- Experience in performing small molecule Liquid Chromatography is desirable
- Experience in analytical method development is desirable
- Experience in analytical method validation is desirable
- Experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. GLP, GMP, ISO)
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently
- Willingness and ability to learn from and share knowledge within the team
If your experience, skills and educational qualifications fits this profile, please submit your application.
Closing Date: 27th January 2019
Only applications submitted via SEEK will be considered.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY