Full Time Packaging Operators
We are seeking energetic and quality-focused packaging operators to join our production team in the Operations division. Reporting to the Packaging Manager, you will be an experienced operator who expresses a willingness to be a part of a team-oriented environment where safety, quality and commitment to deadlines are paramount to the success of the Production team.
We are seeking applicants to fill permanent full-time positions, 7am-5pm Monday to Thursday, based at our head office in Rutherford, in the Hunter Valley.
- Responsible for packaging sterile injectables, tablet products, liquids, powders and cream based formulations.
- Must be able to carry out complex procedures and tasks relating to WHS and regulatory obligations – i.e Sterile environments, dangerous good handling, cross contamination control, line clearance procedures and cleaning.
- A high regard for product quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet production schedule and output targets in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to meeting hourly, daily and weekly production targets and deadlines
- Must be able to work proactively in a factory / team environment with minimal supervision and show forward planning abilities
- Demonstrated commitment to WHS
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Pharmaceutical / food or cosmetic production experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of a GMP factory environment (desirable)
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical, food packaging or process equipment - previous experience in liquid filling, labelling, tablet counting etc. is highly regarded.
- A high regard for product quality (inspection of product & in process control recording)
- A proven ability to meet schedule and output requirements in a fast paced environment
- A responsible and positive attitude and the ability to learn tasks quickly
- Demonstrated capabilities to grow in an environment of continuous improvement
- The ability to work in a dynamic fast paced, highly regulated environment
- Sound literacy and mathematical skills to follow, record process information / data and complete work instructions
- Must be committed, have own reliable transport and hold a current driver’s licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical with drug and alcohol screen included
Closing Date: 1st March 2020
Only applications submitted via SEEK will be considered. You must include a cover letter and resume.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Only those with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
APPLY VIA SEEK