Inside Sales Representative
Jurox, Inc. is a family owned Animal Health Company with its global headquarters in New South Wales, Australia. Currently expanding its operations globally, Jurox has a wealth of experience and a wide range of products servicing all aspects of the health and welfare of both companion and production animals. Jurox, Inc. is a subsidiary of Jurox Pty Ltd operating in the US market with its headquarters based in North Kansas City, MO.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Manage both inbound and outbound sales and customer service objectives and provide appropriate support/communication to the outside sales team
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve annual goals
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within the assigned territory
- Enhance the reputation of Jurox, Inc. in the segment of veterinary anesthesia
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Please address the selection criteria within your cover letter to help us better understand your skills and experience.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Jurox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion.
Job Type: Full-time
United States of America