Senior Research Scientist (Head of In Life Development)
- Management position
- Animal Health Industry
- Located in Rutherford, Hunter Valley, NSW
- Relocation assistance available
Jurox is a 100% Australian owned Animal Health Company based at Rutherford in the Hunter Valley, NSW. We research, develop, manufacture, market and sell a wide range of veterinary medicines to the companion animal and production animal markets which are sold throughout Australia, North America, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Europe, Middle East and Canada.
Reporting to the Head of Research and Development, this person will lead our In-Life Development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, execution and reporting of in-life development activities, as well as working with the wider Research and Development team (including Chemistry and Regulatory Affairs) to bring innovative products to market.
This role is located at our global head office in the Hunter Valley Region of NSW.
We are looking for an innovative team player that will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to our business.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, PhD in Animal Health or equivalent.
- Post-graduate qualification(s) in one or more relevant field(s), e.g. veterinary parasitology, pharmacology or reproduction.
- 5-10 years’ experience across veterinary medicine, regulatory and/or research; experience conducting R&D activities in the industry is highly desirable.
- A good working knowledge of GLP and GCP.
- Knowledge in regulatory guidelines, experimental design and statistics particularly related to veterinary medicines registration.
- Strong experience in scientific writing.
- Experience in running a research project from creation to completion.
- Experience in managing or leading a team of scientists.
Applications close 20th January 2019
If you feel that you are the right person for this position please submit your application to: email@example.com quoting position number JG19001.
Please address the selection criteria within your covering letter to help us better understand your skills and experience.
Further information about Jurox can be found at: www.jurox.com.au
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY