Technical Advisor - South
We are seeking an energetic and passionate individual to join the Jurox team in the unique position of Technical Advisor South in the United Kingdom. The role combines the skilled delivery of valued education and support, typical of a traditional vet advisor role, but with the satisfaction and continuity of forging great relationships with practices and playing a vital role in their anaesthesia development.
You will work closely with an experienced National Sales Manager, Key Account Manager and Account Managers to target practices wanting to improve, fine-tune or evolve their anaesthesia. You will then deliver a bespoke training package whilst coaching and encouraging them in the use of Alfaxan®. The Technical Advisor will also manage key stakeholder relationships with nominated academic institutions, key referral centres and KOL’s incorporating all elements of the relationship from student education programs to supporting clinical trials. You will also respond to technical enquiries within the parameters set to provide an exemplary service to customers and to complete all PV reporting to the required standard.
This is a permanent full-time role and will be a home-based field role with a requirement for regular travel within the allocated territory and nationally.
- Provide technical support to influence change
- Achievement of Budgets and KPI’s
- Competently Represent Jurox
- Collect, record and update CRM Data
- Communicate Effectively
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within the animal health industry or a vet from practice with an interest in anaesthesia
- A sincere and friendly communicator with excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate passion for best clinical practice
- Ability to educate through understanding and coaching
- Adept with technology and systems including Microsoft office and CRM. Proven experience with Salesforce™ CRM (preferable)
- Ability to interpret and utilise sales data to effectively manage territory objectives
- Highly self-motivated and goal oriented, with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and accomplish tasks•Ability to complete administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science
- Must hold an MRCVS
- Must hold a valid drivers’ license
If your experience, skills and educational qualifications fit this profile and you would like to be part of our exciting future, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting position code JTA.