Technical Veterinarian - Companion Animal
Due to an internal transfer, we are seeking a driven, ambitious and innovative individual with a suitable degree in Veterinary Science to join our Technical Services team. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide support to the sales team in the Companion Animal division for Australian & New Zealand markets. This role is a permanent full-time position based at Rutherford, in the Hunter Valley.
- To provide technical support for the Companion Animal product range of Jurox
- Handle enquiries for technical information from clients and their customers
- Assist in the handling of complaints and adverse reaction reporting process
- Assist in the development of technical arguments & positions for the product range
- Assist in sales team training and customer education, both at head office and in the field, including in-clinic presentations, and seminar presentations.
- To assist, where requested, with projects from the Sales & Marketing division and Research & Development division
- Foster and maintain strong links with veterinarians, their relevant professional bodies, teaching institutes and special interest groups
- As required assist R&D with the implementation of trials
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in veterinary practice
- Experience in the veterinary pharmaceutical industry is desirable but not essential
- Capability of adapting to the challenges of a diverse position
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to present to diverse audiences.
- Excellent computer and mobile device skills
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally and internationally as required
- Excellent relationship management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Veterinary Science is essential
- Additional post graduate qualifications such as PhD or ANZCVS memberships would be highly regarded.
If your experience, skills and educational qualifications fit this profile and you would like to be part of our exciting future, please submit your application by Wednesday 7th August 2019. Further information about Jurox can be found on the website: www.jurox.com.au
Recruitment Agencies need not apply
Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply
Sales and Marketing