Technical Veterinarian - Companion Animal
Due to an internal transfer, we are seeking a qualified Veterinarian who is eligible to be registered with the NSW Veterinary Practitioners Board, to join our Technical Services team and provide technical support on our Companion Animal range of pharmaceutical products.
This role will have the ability to influence, through education and building collaborative relationships, this is an integral role for our business. You will have responsibility and be the face of the company at industry events. You will be involved in many facets of our business enabling an experienced clinical veterinarian the opportunity to gain a holistic understanding of the animal health pharmaceutical industry.
This is an exciting and diverse role that will require you to attend conferences with your peers, develop and deliver training packages, new employee inductions, and work closely with professionals across sales and marketing, regulatory affairs, R&D, and production teams as well as providing technical support.
To be successful in this role, you will need to build collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders, be ethical, and be organised.
This role is a permanent full-time position based at Rutherford, NSW, in the Hunter Valley, on 8 beautiful acres near bush and wildlife with free parking. Rutherford is just 45 minutes from the city of Newcastle, and Lake Macquarie where there are pristine beaches, national parks, sporting community, world class university, hospitals and excellent schools.
- Assist in the development of technical documents & positions for the product range
- Educate sales team and customers; at head office, in the field, in-clinic and seminar presentations
- Foster and maintain strong links with veterinarians, their relevant professional bodies, teaching institutes and special interest groups
- Promptly respond to enquiries for technical advice and information to veterinarians
Your Skills and Experience
- It is essential that you are a Qualified Veterinarian eligible to be registered in Australia with the NSW Veterinary Practitioners Board
- Experience in veterinary practice, preferably companion animal practice or equine medicine
- Capable of adapting to the challenges of a diverse position
- Anaesthesia experience will be highly regarded
- Veterinary pharmaceutical industry experience welcomed but not essential
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Veterinary Science is essential
- Additional post graduate qualifications or ANZCVS memberships will be highly regarded, but not essential
What we are offering you
- full time quality position
- great tree change location
- world class facility
- innovative products
- family owned business with Australian made products
- attractive remuneration
- personal development
If your experience, skills and educational qualifications fit this profile and you would like to be part of our exciting future, please submit your application via Seek by 15th March 2020.
Recruitment Agencies need not apply
Only those with the permanent right to work in Australia need apply
Sales and Marketing