Territory Manager – South Island, NZ
We are seeking an energetic and passionate individual with sound business acumen to join our New Zealand sales team as a Territory Manager in the South Island, ideally based in the Canterbury region.
You will be a highly-driven sales professional who will enjoy the challenge of selling a diverse product range in the Veterinary and OTC channels within our Production Animal and Companion Animal Portfolios. A solid understanding of the animal health industry, along with a passion for achieving sales and ability to convey technical information will see you succeed within a highly motivated and dynamic team.
- Proven Sales and/or Territory Management experience preferably in Veterinary and/or Rural Channels
- Highly motivated and the ability to think on your feet to drive business
- Ability to communicate across a wide spectrum of customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- High standards of professionalism, ethics and integrity
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Science or Agricultural Business (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce™ or another CRM system is desirable
Come and join our team and be a part of our exciting future by sending your application via SEEK quoting position number NZ18039.
We offer an attractive remuneration package in a global environment with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Further information about Jurox can be found on the website: www.jurox.com.au
Enquiries can be made to email@example.com
Please note that only applications submitted via SEEK will be considered.
Recruitment Agencies need not apply
Applications close: 28th February 2019
Only those with the right to work in New Zealand need apply