Oztik Pour-On Tick Inhibitor for Cattle
How Queenslanders control cattle tick
Strategic control of susceptible cattle tick Boophilus microplus on beef cattle.
- Controls susceptible strains of cattle tick (Boophilus microplus)
- Inhibits tick development within three days
- Provides up to 12 weeks protection* from a single treatment
- Calves receive adequate protection when suckling on their mothers.
- Australian owned and Australian made
Long term tick control. Australian made for Australian conditions.
*Boophilus microplus. Protection period maybe affected by environmental conditions and livestock factors.
Meat: 42 days
Calves which have suckled on treated cows must not be slaughtered less than four months after the last treatment of these cows.
Milk: Do not use on cattle which are producing or may in the future produce milk for human consumption.