Marketing Manager (Part Time)
We are seeking an energetic and passionate individual to join our UK team as our Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of the UK marketing plan and the execution of strategic marketing objectives.
This is a permanent part time role (20 hours per week) reporting to the Country Manager, based out of the UK head office in Crawley.
- Monitor and analyse market trends, determining positioning of products within the segment and developing recommendations for optimising strategic objectives.
- Develop marketing and launch plans including strategies and tactics for achieving sales and profit objectives.
- Support the needs of key external stakeholders (KOL’s, Speciality Practices, Veterinary Associations and Distributors) to successfully implement the corporate strategies.
- Development and dissemination of marketing material to support brand(s).
- Co-ordinate the development of internal and external training and communications materials.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business management, veterinary or animal science
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience within the animal health industry in a marketing role
- Financial management skills including demonstrated ability to forecast and manage budgets
- Excellent communication skills including oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Adept with technology and systems including Microsoft office and CRM
- Highly self-motivated and goal oriented, with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to complete administrative tasks in a timely manner
If your experience, skills and educational qualifications fits this profile and you would like to be part of our exciting future, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies need not apply
Sales and Marketing